Important à lire absolument / Important must read

Nous vous informons que les inscriptions sont définitivement désactivées sur ce forum www.autohacking.net
* Pour toute nouvelle inscription, merci de vous inscrire sur le nouveau forum www.motorcarsoft.com
Cliquez ici pour vous inscrire à motorcarsoft.com Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296

We inform you that registrations are permanently disabled on this forum www.autohacking.net
* For any new registration, please register on the new forum www.motorcarsoft.com
Click here to register at motorcarsoft.com Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296

Becker MAP PILOT Europe Map Package 2018 2019 V17.0

Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
rgmaster3
Capitaine Barberousse - Captain Redbeard
Capitaine Barberousse - Captain Redbeard
    Windows 7 Chrome
A remercié : 561 fois
A été remercié : 1297 fois

Becker MAP PILOT Europe Map Package 2018 2019 V17.0

Message par rgmaster3 » lun. 26 août 2019 15:00

Q4/2017 Danger Spots September 2017

Becker MAP PILOT Europe Map Package 2018/2019 V17.0 Maps and Danger Spots Europe September 2017 (Current Danger Spots).
including Becker MAP PILOT Software + Danger Spots Europe September 2017
So this is the third time I’ve released a set of maps so please bear with me, I’ve tested on an M054 device and works but think it may also work
on these models:
M054, M075, M076, M083, M084, M085, M092 & M097 but you will have to test for your self.
It does work slightly different from previous modded versions I’ve downloading in the past so read the instructions carefully.

Instructions:
1. VERY IMPROTANT… back you all the files on the root of your device before you do anything (i.e. drag and drop all the files inside “Becker MP” drive to a safe location on your computer).
2. Once the back up is complete delete all the files from the becker device and empty your trash bin
3. Extract all the .rar files make device.xmlt readonly or lock the file if using a Mac (They were readonly or locked but winrar removed this on compression but do use winter not JDownloader.) and copy the extracted files onto the becker device without altering any other files.
4. Plug into your car and the maps should work and check the map versions in settings.

Now the problem previously came if you plug your becker back into the content manager it would not work back in your car until you copy and replace these 2 files on the becker from the download archive but this may now be fixed but post in the comments if not:

device.xml and device.xmlt Make device.xmlt readonly or lock the file if using a Mac. (They were readonly but winrar removed this on compression but do use winter not JDownloader.)

then you can use in the car again or you can restore the device by restoring all the files you backed up earlier.

Download links
So I asked people to not re-host theses files as I would like to recoup the cost of the maps and danger spots plus my time working to hack, Patch and share them with the forum. I know I posted in my last thread that I would not release any more but I'm trying to not let 1 bad user spoil things for the rest. So with that said if anyone does re-host these files it will be my last share in GPS forums because I believe you should not stab other users in the back but help each other to get what we all want without trolling fellow members. So now I will step down from my soap box and get on with the post

Rapid Gator Becker Map Pilot V17 part 1 - 11
Download section, see bottom of this page

If your thinking of joining RapidGator https://rapidgator.net/account/registration/ref/3650879 you can use this referral link for money off although it's not required to download the files. it just makes it quicker.

As requested uploaded links BMP V17 part 1 - 11 - CURRENTLY DOWN
If your thinking of joining Uploaded you can use this referral for money off although it's not required to download the files. it just makes it quicker.

If you would like other links please just ask.

The archive password is bmp17gavla (case sensitive). Thanks and dont forget to hit "Thanks" if it's helped you

testing on 9077 he got the version 15 & 16 to work on his 9077 (i assume also M013, M041, M045, M046, M050 und M051, but not sure).

Here is his post with the process he used for earlier becker models:
Well, i made this works on 9077 (i assume also M013, M041, M045, M046, M050 und M051).
With the old V14 2016-2017 files, i copy APD folder (except navcore.apd file on apd/software), MapRegionsPSF50 and licences folder (/navi/licenses), and the files AutoRun.exe and the 4 device files (device.sig, device.xml, device.xmlt, DeviceInfo.xml).
I also copy the files of CLM folder and copy to the root (because the gps create those files when plug in into the car).
When i plug in the gps into the car, it says maps are valid and it load fine, i also check the map version in the car and it says Q4/2016.
Télécharger-Download.txt
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.

Barbaresques https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbaresques

Comment télécharger? / How to download ?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Recherche un programme par mots-clés / Search a program by keywords
Image search.php
Comment s'enregistrer sur le forum ?
How to register on the forum ?
Image viewtopic.php?f=77&t=296
Signaler un téléchargement ou une vidéo corrompu
Report a corrupted download or video
Image posting.php?mode=post&f=125

Répondre

100 derniers membres ayant consulté ce sujet

beckeromaniak, mirabeldell, parislatino77, borjamolixcd213, lightsout, Krzycho45, Juanma81, dadapol, majittiell, Jaano, dudikov, mieszko33, Avatar du membre rgmaster3, loca, mich2491, Avatar du membre outubro, Ayahhamza, Avatar du membre alfgab, Seishin, Avatar du membre chamo, 22Costa, ACME_Corp, djeango, GE38, chimera_best, Ainwar, Avatar du membre mento, Avatar du membre nikolato, psygnosis

Retourner vers « Mercedes »